SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONES
Owing to special economic zones entrepreneurs are able to run their business activity, using tax preferences. On the one hand, certain regions of Poland are promoted, attracting valuable investments and creating workplaces, on the other hand, the entrepreneur obtains public aid and as a rule may be exempted from income tax to a certain amount.
The condition to use public aid for the entrepreneur acting on the territory of a special economic zone is a permit issued by the companies managing the zones by way of a joint tender or negotiations.
We offer to entrepreneurs acting in the special economic zone:
- tax advisory services concerning the conditions for the use of tax exemption due to the activity in a special economic zone,
- tax advisory services concerning the ascertainment of the limits of available public aid,
- aid when ascertaining the amount of investment outlays,
- support in the area of discounting the obtained public aid and investment outlays,
- support in the field of revenue and cost allocation to the tax activity and using tax exemption,
- support in obtaining the interpretation of tax provisions of law related to the activity in a special economic zone.
Permit to act in the special economic zone
Professional tax advisory services concerning the special economic zone
Get information about the latest changes in the Polish legislation