SPATIAL PLANNING AND LAND MANAGEMENT
In accordance with the provisions of the Act on spatial planning and development: "Everyone has the right, within the limits specified by the act, to develop and manage land which he / she is legally entitled to, under the conditions set forth in its spatial development and management plan or decision on land development and management if it does not violate the public interest or rights of third parties protected by law".
Services offered by ZKZ Legal Chamber:
ZKZ Legal Chamber provides legal assistance related to spatial planning and development, particularly in the following areas:
- study of conditions and directions of spatial management and development of communities (municipalities),
- local spatial development and management plan,
- decision on land development and management,
- location of public-purposed investment,
civil claims for compensation for actually incurred damage or buy-out of properties / real estates in connection with the adoption of local plans or their amendment.
1. Study of conditions and directions of spatial management and development of communities (municipalities)
Local spatial management plan
Decision on land development and management
Location of public-purposed investment
Claims for compensation
Get information about the latest changes in the Polish legislation