SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONES
The condition to use public aid for the entrepreneur acting on the territory of a special economic zone is a permit issued by the companies managing the zones by way of a joint tender or negotiations.
We offer to entrepreneurs acting in the special economic zone:
- tax advisory services concerning the conditions for the use of tax exemption due to the activity in a special economic zone,
- tax advisory services concerning the ascertainment of the limits of available public aid,
- aid when ascertaining the amount of investment outlays,
- support in the area of discounting the obtained public aid and investment outlays,
- support in the field of revenue and cost allocation to the tax activity and using tax exemption,
- support in obtaining the interpretation of tax provisions of law related to the activity in a special economic zone.
Get information about the latest changes in the Polish legislation