Professionally conducted bankruptcy or recovery proceedings allow not only to preserve the business continuity of companies with their disrupted financial liquidity but also guarantee the protection of creditors' legitimate interests. The key to success lies - apart from comprehensive knowledge of bankruptcy or recovery regulations - in adequate acquaintance of practices in proceedings of these types.
The offer of ZKZ Legal Chamber in the scope of bankruptcy and recovery proceedings includes:
- preparation of petitions for debtor's bankruptcy,
- lodging claims,
- preparation of composition settlements,
- contact with provisional insolvency administrators, bankruptcy trustees and judge-commissioners,
- control of the regularity of operations executed by official trustees in bankruptcy, including the correctness of liquidation plans,
- consultancy in international (cross-border) bankruptcy proceedings,
- preventive consultancy for business entities under a threat of insolvency, including preparation and development of debt restructuring plans,
- consultancy in the scope of consumer bankruptcy.
Bankruptcy open to composition settlements
Assertion of claims by creditors
Get information about the latest changes in the Polish legislation